Saturday, December 4, 2010

What if we Reconcile?

Reconciliation is a state of mind that goes beyond dating or occasionally sleeping together. But, what do you do about the dissolution if you are certain you no longer want a divorce? If no Response has been filed and no Judgment has been obtained, the case can be dismissed and Petitioner alone can file a Dismissal form. If there's been a Response, both parties have to sign the Dismissal.

No comments:

Post a Comment